- How long does it take to walk to Shoei from Kyoto station?
- It takes about 25 minutes.
7 minutes by taxi from Kyoto Station.
- Do you have a private bathroom?
- Yes, we have. Every room has a private bathroom.
- Do you have western-style rooms?
- All rooms are Japanese-style rooms.
- Are there nonsmoking rooms?
- All of the guestrooms in main building are nonsmoking.
Fourth floor of new building are nonsmoking ( from July 2nd 2018 ).
- Do you accept credit cards?
- Yes, we do.
- Is travelers check accepted?
- It is not accepted.
- What time is your checkout?
- Possible to leave luggage at the front desk?
- You can leave your luggage before you check-in.
- Can people with tattoos use bath facilities?
- No, they can't. First of all, why people with tattoos cannot take bath facilities? This is because there is recognition in Japan from historical background that tattoo, so-called Irezumi in Japan, is “something anti-social people get” or
“something members of illegal organization such as gangsters get.”